Vendor Manager, Group IT
We are looking for an experienced IT Vendor Manager to join our Group IT team. Your base location will be Vantaa, Finland or Stockholm, Sweden and you will be part of the global Group IT team.
We are looking for an experienced Vendor Manager to continue to build out and drive our Vendor Management strategy & processes for the Group IT organization. This role requires someone who is known for flexibility and creativity and is excited to lead in an organization that values collaboration and communication. You are a natural at building influence in cross-functional partnerships and developing great stakeholder relationships across the entire organization.
You will facilitate and maintain relationships between the organization and vendors/partners, negotiating contracts, creating standards for the vendors, and finding the best available vendors for our Services. Beside this, you are accountable for the day-to-day management of our most strategically important vendor relationships.
Our end goal is to have a strong vendor management discipline infused across our Group IT organization and integrated with our company-wide approach. The role may involve 10-20% travel.
- Drive the continued development of our vendor management framework, ensure timely completion of milestones on our sourcing roadmap and take ownership of high impact projects.
- You will be accountable for our relationship with key IT suppliers, including risk and performance management.
- She/he owns and must understand contractual, commercial and operational working relationships with vendors to ensure that contractual commitments are delivered.
- Help develop and lead the overall vendor performance management strategy in line with ITIL and other Caverion processes, ensuring that vendors are delivering maximum value through their services
- Establish internal policies, standards, templates for working with vendors, classify/rationalize/optimize vendor portfolio and concentrate efforts on managing the most strategic vendors, manage regular level collaborative meetings between vendors and business, ensure there are clear metrics and reporting across all KPIs to ensure strong vendor performance.
- Ensure mitigation, monitoring and managing of vendor risks including financial viability, information security, business continuity and corporate and regulatory compliance.
- Further develop the tiered model for vendor governance with the relevant Service owners in the organization.
- Identify and execute value opportunities with key strategic vendor relationships - analyze problem areas and help resolve issues and disputes.
- Manage the vendor communication process.
- 6+ years of Supplier Relationship Management experience
- Experience with relationship management and third-party management principles/best practices
- Organizational experience with handling multiple initiatives at one time
- Master- or Bachelor’s degree
- Project management experience
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Experience managing vendor relationships
- Experience with a service-based/SLA-based vendor delivery model
- Project and process management experience, with experience handling more than one vendors, projects and tasks
- Experience with procurement systems, processes & -tools
- Competence in risk-based vendor management and triage
- Fluent communication in written and spoken English
- 2+ years of experience in asset management, procurement and vendor relations in a technology environment
- People Management Experience
We offer you a versatile area of responsibility in a growing multi-cultural organization with a great opportunity for training and self-development.
Got interested in this position?
For more information about the position, please contact Cornelis van der Brugge – Head of Operations, Group IT – via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your application with salary request and CV until August 6, 2021. #LI-TN1