Head of Service Business Development
We are looking for a Head of Service Business Development.
Caverion´s success in Service business is built on our broad understanding of different customer needs and capability to combine our differentiating strengths to deliver concrete and sustainable outcomes. Caverion has a wide range of professionals developing unique services & solutions and required delivery capabilities. Head of Service Business Development is in key role to secure that our unique capabilities lead to concrete customer outcomes and differentiate us in all stages of customer lifecycle.
What will be your role?
- You are a core member of Services team responsible of business performance, competitiveness and sustainability of Service Business. You will drive growth in strategically chosen growth pools across Caverion operating countries. Your key responsibilities include:
- Upgrade and deploy Caverion´s outcome-based offering for large- and FM customers with needed adoptions to serve different markets. This offering is modular for customer -specific tailoring and includes all the latest smart & digital innovations.
- Upgrade and deploy Caverion´s service concept for small- and mid-sized Customers. The concept will make productized smart- and digital services easy to buy & sell alongside Caverion´s maintenance services.
- Develop and deploy new approach to work with large customers (“productized customer experience”) covering full customer lifecycle: consultative sales approach, tendering, takeover, contract performance management and customer success
- Establish, activate and coordinate international community of professionals working with key customers across divisions
- Ensure that potential and existing key Customers get the best of Caverion by working closely with Caverion´s international and local sales & account management teams
- Ensure strong sales and Customer focus throughout the organization
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a professional who has deep understanding of facilities service and -management business. You operate systematically and have a strong commercial acumen. You have experience driving successfully business development in matrix role in an international context. Experience of P/L responsibility and key account responsibilities will help you in succeeding in this role.
You have Master's degree from relevant field, e.g. business or technology.
- Most importantly we are seeking for an individual with the following competences
- Capability to establish and lead cross-functional team and communities effectively (networking)
- Drives results with can-do attitude
- Customer focused – gains insight into customer needs and develops solutions that meet customer expectations
- Business Insight – Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organisation’s goals
- Communicates effectively across the organization
Location: Vantaa, Helsinki/ Munich, Germany/ Stockholm, Sweden
Get interested in this position? More information from Jaakko Wacklin, Head of Services Business. The best time to reach Jaakko via email is the first week of August (email@example.com).
Please send your application with salary request and CV latest by August 13, 2021. #LI-TN1
For more information about Caverion as an employer, please visit www.caverion.com/careers.